The Chicago Tigers were an original NFL team, but they shared the Windy City with the Cardinals. Then a “supposed” game occurred between the Cardinals and the Tigers where the loser would pack their bags and go home. Was this truth, or was it just an urban legend? We bring back Joe Ziemba, our resident early Chicago football history guru, to settle the score. If that name sounds familiar, it’s because we had him on the show to discuss the history of the Chicago Cardinals back in Episode 87 and Episode 88. So don’t forget to strap on your seat belt, because we’re about to get this baby up to 88MPH.
- Visit the show notes for this episode
- Visit me on the web – my about page
- Contact the show
- Follow me on Twitter
- Subscribe for free to the podcast
- Subscribe for free on YouTube
Are you interested in sharing your favorite football moment on the show? This is your chance to share your story with all my listeners.
- First-Ever NFL Game | Dayton Triangles vs. Columbus Panhandles
- Ralph Hay – The Founder of the NFL
- Muncie Flyers | An Original NFL Team